We are pleased to finally be able to welcome you again in our canteens and cafeterias. Until the 2nd of November we will gradually reopen our catering facilities at almost all locations. This decision is based on the condition, that the situation does not change significantly before then.
The following facilities open again:
- Mensa Anbau Casino - from Sep. 21, 2020 with seat opening
- Kaffeebar Alfredo Anbau Casino from Sep. 28, 2020 with seat opening
- Cafeteria Level - from Sep. 21, 2020 with seat opening
- Cafeteria - from Oct. 05, 2020 with seat opening
Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst
- Mensa HfMDK - from Sep. 21, 2020 with seat opening
Frankfurt University of Applied Science
- Mensa essWERK - from Oct. 12, 2020 with seat opening
- Mensa accent - from Sep. 28, 2020 with seat openining
- Mensa Rüsselsheim - from Sep. 28, 2020 with seat opening
Hochschule für Gestaltung Offenbach
- Cafeteria - from Oct. 12, 2020 with seat opening
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. hrs (hot meals 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Anbau Casino Monday to Friday 11 a.m. – 3p.m. (hot meals 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., no snacks).
From 9 a.m. we offer a small selection of sandwiches, cakes, pastries, sweets and drinks and from 11 a.m. two hot meals changing daily, one of them vegetarian or vegan.
In house dining will be possible as usual with our "Mensa to stay" offer, if you register. Due to hygienic regulations, however, there are certain restrictions which we would like to inform you about. In order to be able to keep the minimum distance, there will be only a limited number of seats available. We hope for your understanding that we cannot guarantee a seat for every guest and kindly ask for your flexibility and cooperation when organazing your lunch break.
The health of you and our employees has our top priority!
- Please fill in the form with your contact details at the entrance to the building or download it here in advance-> .
- When you hand in the form you will receive a tray from our staff. Using this tray you can go to the food counter as usual.
- After paying at the cash desk, proceed to the dining room and take a free seat.
- The limited numbers of seats will be reserved exclusively for the consumption of our meals. It is not permitted to bring your own food or drinks, to use the place for learning, using a laptop or similar.
Thank you for your cooperation.
In principle, special hygienic and distance regulations apply due to the corona pandemic:
- Masks are compulsory in all canteens and cafeterias! With the exception of your seat, a mouth and nose protector must be worn throughout the building.
- Please follow the directions indicated by the arrows on the floor.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres.
- Please do not change the prescribed table and chair arrangements.
- For further instructions please check our notices on site.