- Mensa Anbau Casino from May 31, 2021 with opening of seats
- Kaffeebar Alfredo Anbau Casino from May 31, 2021 with opening of seats
- Sommergarten from June 14,2021 with opening of seats
- Cafeteria DARWINS from June 7, 2021 with opening of seats
Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst
- Mensa HfMDK from June 7, 2021 with opening of seats
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. (hot serving 11a.m. - 2:30 p.m.).
Mensa Anbau Casino Monday to Friday 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. (hot food 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., no snacks).
Summer garden Monday to Friday from 3 p.m. - 10 p.m., opens only in fine weather. Contact details with seat reservation are required.
We offer a small selection of sandwiches, cakes, pastries, sweets and drinks from 9 a.m. onwards and from 11 a.m. onwards two hot dishes, one of which is vegetarian or vegan, change daily.
Register on the reservation platform and set up your personal account.
Choose a gastronomy facility and book the preferred time by clicking on the plate icon. You will receive a confirmation email and you can cancel the reservation at any time. Reservations can be made up to 5 days in advance. However, the QR code will only be sent by email two hours before the reservation or can be called up in the account!
Arrive at the gastronomy facility at least 5 minutes before the start of your reservation, otherwise your reservation will expire after 10 minutes. You will be admitted via the QR code sent to you, which will be scanned at the entrance. You can also find this under "Reservations" in your account.
Shortly before the end of your stay, we will remind you to leave the gastronomy facility. Of course, you can also make a reservation daily in several gastronomy facilities, we look forward to your visit!
In principle, special hygiene and distance regulations continue to apply due to the corona pandemic:
- NEW! Access only for students and members of the universities (ID required!) - we are not allowed to serve guests of the universities at the moment.
- Masks are compulsory in all facilities! Mouth-nose protection must be worn throughout the building except at the seating area.
- Please follow the directions indicated by the arrows on the floor.
- Keep to the minimum distance of 1.5 metres.
- Please do not change the given table and chair order.
- For further instructions, please refer to our notices on site.