Legal situation since 1 August 2016
The goal of the Advanced Upgrading Assistance Act (AFBG) is to provide financial support for participants in vocational training courses and to encourage them to start-up business.
If your course, your course section began before 01 August 2016, please contact your Amt für Ausbildungsförderung or the responsible authority
- Which courses are promoted?
- What is the funding’s scope?
- Who grants the benefits?Who grants the benefits?
- Where and when is funding applied for?
- Important notes for absences
For further information, please visit or call:
www.aufstiegs-bafoeg.info or 0800-6223634 (free of charge)