The Studentenwerk Frankfurt am Main is the responsible Office for Educational Support for students of the following universities:
- Goethe-University, Frankfurt am Main,
- Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences,
- RhineMine University of Applied Sciences Wiesbaden, Rüsselsheim
- Geisenheim University
- Frankfurt University of Music and Performing Arts
- Offenbach University of Art and Design, Offenbach am Main
- Städel School State Academy of Fine Arts, Frankfurt am Main
- St. Georgen Graduate School of Philosophy and Theology, Frankfurt am Main
- Lutheran-Theological Graduate School, Oberursel
- EBS University for Business und Law, Oestrich-Winkel, Wiesbaden
- Fresenius University of Applied Sciences, Idstein, Frankfurt am Main, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Köln, Ludwigsburg, München, Zwickau
- Provadis School of International Management and Technology, Frankfurt am Main
- accadis University, Bad Homburg
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Frankfurt am Main
Students of College of Economics and Management (FOM) in Frankfurt am Main must contact the Office for Educational Support of the Studentenwerks Essen-Duisburg.
Students of International School of Management (ISM) in Frankfurt am Main must contact the Office for Educational Support of the Studentenwerks Dortmund.
Pupils and trainees of evening classes, colleges, professional schools and academies can find their responsible office here.
The Office for Educational Support of the Studentenwerk Frankfurt am Main is not responsible for students who want to attend a state-approved training institution for psychotherapy or child and youth psychotherapy. Local Grant Departments are responsible for these, following § 45 Abs.1 BAfoeG. For current support terms, the responsibility remains with the prior Grants Department. You can find your responsible local Office for Educational Support here.