The Studentenwerk Frankfurt am Main is a cooperation partner of the Studentenwerk loan association in Nord Rhine-Westphalia.
If you are within the final phase of your studies and need financial support for your living, you can apply for a Daka loan.
The Daka study loans were rewarded with 4 out of 5 stars by the Centre for Higher Education Development (CHE) in the current Studienkredit-Test 2015.
- studies at one of the following universities
- Goethe-University, Frankfurt am Main
- Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences
- RhineMain University of Applied Sciences
- Geisenheim University
- Frankfurt University of Music and Performing Arts
- Offenbach University of Art and Design
- payment of the semester fees to the Studentenwerk Frankfurt am Main
- relying on financial support for securing one’s living
- option of providing a bailsman
- loan total and payments are flexbile within the guideline frames
- maximum total of 6000,- euros
- monthly-rated payments of maximum 1000,- euros
- 5% of the loan total are administrative costs
- interest-free loan, no further costs for a regular payment process
- if maximum loan total not yet used, a master’s degree can be financially supported after the bachelor’s degree
Fair payment conditions
- repayment begins 12 months after the last paid rate in a direct debit procedure of monthly 150,- euros
- early loan repayment is possible at any given time and at any given amount
- if financial difficulties occur, other repayment solutions are possible
- While studying for a master’s degree directly after a financially supported bachelor’s degree, the repayment can be postponed interest-free to six months after the master’s standard study period
Visit our consultation centre for a briefing!
Full information is available under www.daka-nrw.de